Monday, September 19, 2005

I am not posting a picture today. My lips are getting better, but for unknown reasons they look a lot worse. The swelling has gone down, so I can talk and drink more. Thank God! Today I ate a little bit of shake today which is a very good sign.

A lot of my family drove about 6 or 7 hours just to come and spend the weekend with me and comfort me. I feel very refreshed and am glad that they came. Hopefully they can come back soon.

The doctors say that they are getting prepared to do a bone marrow aspiration this week, so please pray for the results of this procedure. Pray that there will be no leukemia cells that I will be ready for the bone marrow transplant.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, I have a basic site about radiant diamond rings if you want to check it out. I will bookmark your blog and come back every once in a while to say hi. Take Care!

6:29 PM, September 19, 2005  
Anonymous Mariana said...

Hey whats up CHarles,

dont think you remember me, i had you my freshman or sophmore year in highschool for math class. Well anyways hope you are getting better with all the treatments and im glad that you are happy with life and take it as if something happened and move on to do things better.. well yeah would like to know what happened there.. with your lips buddy.. hope your lots better :)

6:16 PM, September 21, 2005  
Anonymous Krismarie said...

keep safe my friend =) i know ritas gonna hit in a few.. hours actually =P keep ur spirits up also even though i know you will. i'll be keepin in touch.. dont forget-- my fones fixed now =P so call me whenever you wanna know whats happening in the valley even though nothings been happening much hehe. take care n God bless

8:45 PM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous ~*KaY*~ said...

hey charles. wow i miss you so much! i hope that you're doing well. and i pray to God everyday that you will get better. i know God is watching over you, so keep up your positive attitude ok? remember, if you KNOW and BELIEVE that you will get better, you WILL get better. i believe in you. take care of yourself ok? and i pray that rita won't hit over there too hard. come visit us soon ok? i'll be expecting your call! remember that me and krismarie will always be at your side. whenever you feel alone, we will ALWAYS be with you, just look inside your heart and we will be there. take care and God Bless You always Charles!

~*KaY*~

7:29 AM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous mary said...

hayy charles. i'm not sure you remember me but we had a class together. hope everything goes well. god bless you :)

10:56 AM, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home