Monday, September 19, 2005

I am not posting a picture today. My lips are getting better, but for unknown reasons they look a lot worse. The swelling has gone down, so I can talk and drink more. Thank God! Today I ate a little bit of shake today which is a very good sign.

A lot of my family drove about 6 or 7 hours just to come and spend the weekend with me and comfort me. I feel very refreshed and am glad that they came. Hopefully they can come back soon.

The doctors say that they are getting prepared to do a bone marrow aspiration this week, so please pray for the results of this procedure. Pray that there will be no leukemia cells that I will be ready for the bone marrow transplant.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey charles, it's maritza. i'm glad to hear your doing alot better. i've been praying for you alot recently and i know God is with you and will protect you against all harm. we all miss you!!!! well, i'll ttyl- take care love, maritza*

8:11 PM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Angela said...

Hey, Chale! I'm glad ur feeling so great! im sorry me and mikey were not able to go up this weekend, but next weekend for sure well go up. I love u and u just keep on feeling good. bye! MANY KISSES!

10:58 AM, September 24, 2005  
Anonymous Cassie said...

Hey Pops!
ha,its been forever since ive called u that. i just heard about ur lips getting better and how good ur feeling right now...thats awesome!! it just shows that God is watching over u and has listened to our prayers...well i hope u continue feeling good and get better as the days go by...u and ur mom need to come already. hopefully we'll be going up again soon to see u. love u and take care!

11:02 AM, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home