Saturday, September 24, 2005


I have experianced a miracle in my life today. And am proud to say it. I truly believe that after a couple came and prayed for my lips to heal, during the next day my lips cleared up wonderfully! all the nasty scabs came off with no sign of them ever being there. Here is a couple of pictures just to show you the true miracle that God has performed on me. I am so grateful to Him.

The doctors have given us some bad news recently. I have considered it, and the more I thought about it, the more worried I became. I decided to not dwell on what could happen, but repeat to myself what will happen. I tell myself that this medicine will work and my body will accept it with no problems. I also have to depend on God to do what He does best, healing and saving people. What more can I do? Other that to pray and study His word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home