Monday, September 05, 2005


My leukemia was under control. I had achieved remission and underwent what they call a"maintenance" phase. I tried to start my life again. Reading and writing and spending time outdoors with family and friends. But one day it came back. I do not know why it came back. For one to think of a condition afflicting a child once is horrid, but twice! But somehow the time before my relapse had been spent interestingly. To look back can be only for a short while, but the things that I have learned through it is forever.

I'm ready for it. What do I have to be afraid of?

(Look how focused I am..Just try and get to me Chemo)

Psalm 27
Of David. 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Krismarie said...

cchharrrlleess! i have the most support for you and i'm wishing and praying everyday for you to come back.. miss you dearly and hope once again that you'll have success up in houston =)

8:41 PM, September 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles, that is the absolute right attitude to have! The combination of that attitude with your faith in God will not allow anything to get in the way of your beating this thing!

12:29 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chale its me angela i miss u soo much and i know u will get well soon its only a matter of time were praying always for u i love you and ill see u this friday=)

7:12 PM, September 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles it is great to see how much work you are doing for the Lord. The devil will be defeated.
READ PSALM 23:1-6 Beleve for your miracle and thank God for it. Confess it. My husband and i pastor a small church in Primera, Texas. We are about to start another week of fasting and prayer. We will join you and your family in prayer for complete healing. My husband and i prayed for a lady who was told she had cancer and there was no hope for her. God healed her completely. At another service a lady was unable to walk,God took her out of the wheel chair. Where two or three are joined in my name it will be done God says. You are one, we (my husband and I ) are two and The most important God is Three. I work with your aunt Rosalva Vela . This Sat. we are having a conference at our church we will put you in prayer.

7:32 AM, September 28, 2005  
Anonymous KrYsTiL said...

Hey Charles...
My name is Krystil Burney you wrote me on my care pages today and i just want you to know i am praying for you!! You know God doesnt let things like this happen to people and children like US...But he does take something bad and make something good out of it! Even if its for me or you just to reach out and testify to one person...All things happen for a reason! You can always write me on my care pages...and i wish you the best!!
Sister in Christ...
*KrYsTiL*

10:23 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home