Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Today has gone well for me. The nasty taste in my mouth, probably from the treatment, and the raw mucus lining, from the treatment, are not much of an aid to my eating habits, but none the less am I eating. And for that i'm grateful. The weapons that I have chosen are not of this world, but that of God. I believe that the bible to be true, and intend to follow it and take comfort in what it says.


...With the whole armor of God, what war can't we win?...

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous bianca vela said...

hey charles,
hopefully every thing will go all right with you and your doctors.
aryn says she hopes you get better and come home soon.i do to!!!! seeya charles.

7:55 PM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home