Tuesday, September 06, 2005


Today is a day of rest. Even though I have been involuntarily at rest for the past week or so, it just seems as if the days have been going so fast though. I thank God for every day that I am alive, even if the day seems to be going nowhere.

It's Tuesday and I am feeling better and better as the days advance. It is almost as if in some way my body is getting used to the rigorous treatments and has gathered a rememberance of last years harsh treatments and has exploited the bad times as well as the good so that I may have a chance to better cope with all that is involed with ones treatment. I know God is working in my body as well as in my mind and through my soul. So I will continue to put my trust in God, and what God has promised for me in my life. Through this past year God has been feeding me with the food I need to survive this ordeal. If a person has fed himself unhealthy things, then when he gets sick, what will he have to get better? I am just living off of what God has promised me so far. And am enjoying every day of it.

My mom is here with me and it does not get so homesick.

I'm in the mindset of thinking big...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

That sure help put things in perspective Charles. After seeing what you have gone through, it sure makes my "problems" seem insignificant. I look forward to learning from you to better cope with life's every day struggles. Thanks.

5:57 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles you're so wonderful. Keep you're faith. Take care! ~Camy

4:20 PM, September 07, 2005  
Anonymous tbarron said...

Charles,
Hang in there,
We are all praying for you!

-tony,dee, J&JD.

3:01 PM, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home