Sunday, September 11, 2005


Today is a good day for me. The mouth sores have not gotten too bad. They have me on morphine to help with the pain. But sometimes what's meant for good turns out to do more harm. The morphine has caused some constipation and an uneasy stomach. They are giving me nutrition via the IV line. The reason why I say that it is not bad, is because last year it got really bad, and I will not forget that. It's also been a while since i've eaten. I will not worry about that, I know that these sores will go away soon and I will be able to eat normally once again. I must continue to speak life to myself, as well as think positively, if I did not, I would probably be in this Hospital a lot more. But for now I am doing well. This IV nutrition is gradually giving me energy, energy that is vital to my health.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, just jumping around the blogs looking for some ideas to improve my blog and landed on yours. I like the way you have laid it out. It has given me some good ideas, thanks. My blog isn’t up to much but I have a really good affirmations site. (It helps people achieve their Dreams). Check it out if you get the time :-) Anyway keep up the good work and I’ll try and get back here soon. Have a really good day.

12:36 PM, September 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charles! It's me your Aunt Irma. I was checking out your blog....seeing you in the pictures makes us miss you a lot more! We havent really had a major family get together since you've been gone....so when you do come back....we are like so having a major one....pinata and all!! LOL. Do you like spongebob? Hey guess what? We've been wanting to go up to visit...so it looks like the time is coming soon...we'll surprise you....so instead of seeing one of your many nurses walk in it just might be the whole motley crue of Edcouch, Tx....we'll bring the granny...so get your appetite back soon! Remember you're always in our prayers and WE LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

6:27 PM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home