Saturday, October 29, 2005

2 Corinthians 5:6-8 (New King James Version)
6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be
absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
I arose early today in a joyful spirit. As I have learned, the devil does not sit well with this. I recieved a report from the nurse that my white blood count was at 100,000 today. This is the number that takes me off the study.

We will continue to fight. Continue to believe.


1 Comments:

Anonymous xxxx said...

charles this is one of the nurses here in DHR who took care of you. remember the last time you received platelets and got a reaction? well I'm so glad that i can send you this note. i have been praying for you and your family since then. your mother prayed for me to have a child, i'm sure she still remembers me. she touched my life. charles this is a very encouraging website, i'm sure it does not only help you vent out but on the other hand i know you are touching lives out there. keep up your strong faith. i will always remember you in my prayers.

1:10 AM, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home