Monday, October 24, 2005

I am out of the hospital now and am currently resting and recooperating from my last procedures in order to prepare for my next procedures this Friday which include a bone marrow biopsy and a Lumbar Puncture. God blessed me with the health to go to church and to learn about Him. My family and I had, for the first time, went to a Nigerian church and was pleased with every part of the service.

During this expieriance God has taught me patience. From what it looks like, I will be away from home for quite some time. Even though this seems to be the case, and even though I am not to be in the hospital as inpatient unless something unexpected happens, the times that I am in the hospital, it is actually an enjoyable experiance. I am able to take part in the sharing of my testimony in order to bring hope through Jesus Christ to those who have no hope. Without God and His word, I truly believe that I would have no hope. The doctors have little hope in what they are giving me, and what hope can I put in people and things around me? What hope, what faith, is there in things, in an expiriment...unless you put God in charge of it and allow Him to work in you. I must be patient during these times. Very very patient. For there is more to come.

Galations 6:9
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home