Friday, October 21, 2005


Thank God for protecting me today! They administered the first infusion of the new treatment and it went without problems. I was so glad after it was over and nothing of a bad effect had occured. I believe that this medicine will work and do what it's supposed to do and God will have His hand over it the entire time.

Early this morning they first pre-medicated me with benadryl and tylenol along with a drug called Ativan which is for anxiety. So I was pretty much knocked out for the whole morning, I did not awake until 3 in the afternoon.

My family came up to visit, here is a picture of my brother and I playing a game, he's going to spend the night here with my mom and I. It's almost as if we were back home. I am glad they are here with me.

Everything is well with me, I continually have to thank God for all that He is doing in my life, and thank Him even when things look bad because I know He says He makes the crooked paths straight and has a plan for all of us even though the situation in which we are at seems grim.


2 Thessalonians 3:16
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home