Saturday, October 22, 2005


This goes out to all Sharylanders back home!!!


Your not forgotten, I wear these clothes as much as possible. I really enjoyed the sweat jacket, it comes in handy up here.

Well, good news, they are letting me go from the hospital today! And even more good news that since I had no severe reaction to the new treatment yesterday, they will let me receive it outpatient. I do not have to go back for more treatment until next Friday, so until then I will be gaining strength and weight! But just thought I would share some good news.



The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, And a good report makes the bones healthy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey charles! it's me christina. wow that's awesome news about your treatment, hopefully you'll be back down and in your pimp basement soon. i just want you to know that i have kept you in my prayers and my thoughts and i truly hope you continue improving and that the experiment goes well. well keep your spirtis up and hopefully you can make it to the retreat with me. oh and i'll find out when that is too :)
till next time
christina canales

6:03 PM, October 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charles!
You don't know me but I've known about you for some time now. I'm one of the members at Good Shepherd who is agreeing with you in prayer. God is revealing his purpose for you now and for the days and time to come. May you always find rest in the wings of The Eagle and know his purposes for you are favored.
Good Shepherd Member

2:16 PM, December 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was recently given the news of Charles's passing. I was saddened to hear the news because I know he will be greatly missed by those who knew and loved him. One of the Psalms says that "precisous is the death of the saints in the sight of the Lord." I know someday we will see Charles again in all the blazing glory of an angel. God loves him and so do we. He has left a wonderful spiritual legacy. We will miss him.
Rudy Trevino
Edinburg, TX

12:20 PM, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home