Tuesday, October 04, 2005


This past week was a great refreshing week for myself and my family. I had a lot of visitors including family and the pastor from our home church. My brother and sister are shown here with me just hanging out in the hospital room. We had a great time walking around and just plain visiting with each other. My dad also came up so I've been visiting with him and enjoying the good outside food.

Good news from the doctors recently!!! They are slowly taking me off the IV medicines preparing for the possibility of letting me leave the hospital maybe even tomorrow or Thursday just to come outpatient on Friday. They even say I might be able to go HOME for a week!!! Please pray that everything will be well with me so that I might be able to leave finally!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PubSub Co-Founder Bob Wyman to Speak at Web 2.0 Conference
PubSub, the essential prospective search tool for tracking what people are saying about the topics ... PubSub will launch Structured Blogging, a set of universal structured blogging formats designed to make it easier to publish and find information on the Web.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

10:54 AM, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous ~*KaY*~ said...

yay!! come visit us soon!!!!! k? god bless you charles and i will definitely keep praying for you always. take care!

~*KaY*~

11:19 AM, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Rosendo Hinojosa said...

Charles,

I spoke to your Dad last night and received the good news. Thank God!!! We have been praying for you, as have several other friends and family members. I hope you are able to go home this weekend.

Love,

The Hinojosa Family

6:03 AM, October 06, 2005  
Anonymous The Hinojosa's said...

Charles,
We have been praying for you and we know that the God Almighty is listening to our prayers. Your faith in God is amazing. You inspire those that are not walking with God and may be an inspiration to lead them to Christ. Keep your head up, becasue only God knows what he has in store for us. Say hello to your family for us and keep marching forward as a Warrior for God!!

9:30 AM, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home