Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Time of Prayer...

When those around me including doctors and friends, have little or no hope, when they expect the worst, when they give words of despair...I know, it is a time for prayer. A time to rely on the word of God, for it is life unto me.

Please pray for the bone marrow test tomorrow. Pray that when the doctors look at it expecting to see the leukemia cells, that there will be none. This is what we, as a family, are believing for. But may it be God's will.

Philippians 4:6 (King James Version)

6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

I

I once heard something that I have remembered in my thoughts, a preacher said one day "Facts change, but the truth never changes."

John 8:31-32 (New King James Version)-

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tony Gutierrez said...

How ya doin' Charlie?

Evertything's going ok here. I crashed out in the afternoon, so i feel a little bit rested up. I am going to take off to Houston on Friday around one or two (since we have early release). I will pray so that we can all get the test results we want. Could you give me the address of the hospital that you are at so that i can go visit you? Just e-mail me with the directions, or if you are too busy for a visit. Everyone down here wishes for your speedy recovery! Take Care!
Your Friend,
Tony Gutierrez

9:21 PM, October 18, 2005  
Anonymous Dad said...

Awesome picture of you and the girls! I'm glad to see that your still updating your blog.

I am praying that God's perfect will be done and I stand with you when we ask God for continued growth in faith. I thank God for his blessings and for what he is doing in our lives. Keep doing what God has called you to do!!

3:49 PM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home