Thursday, October 27, 2005

Today has been the day of answered prayers!!!
Two awesome things happened today. We recieved good news from the doctors that my white blood cell count did not increase any more than yesterdays number. Yesterday my mother and I went to Lakewood church here in Houston and I believe that God sent a woman there to pray for me and talk to me. She prayed saying that when I go back today to the hospital the counts will be fine. My mother also asked many of people to pray for me back home specifically for my counts. Today we went into the hospital believing for a miracle, and God did intervene.
Also because of the white blood cells increasing so rapidly there was much pain in my knees and right hip. It had come to point where it was very difficult to walk. It has been like this for a while, but just recently has it been the most severe...God again showed His mercy.
I was just sitting in my bed and at some point I noticed that my pain was gone(without morphine or medication) so I stood up and realized that God had took up my pain!!! Two unexplainable things happened...I even asked the doctor that medically speaking should have the white blood counts acted in such a way, and she NO!!! That goes to show that just because the doctors sometimes say some things just because they rely on what has happened in the past doesn't mean it will repeat in the future!!!
Thank you for your prayers.
Matthew 21:22
"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad to hear that everything is going well! lakewood church is great... makes you feel really strong in faith... maybe its the people that surround you well take care!
~Camy

7:33 PM, October 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi charles this is one of the nurses here in renaissance. i spoke to yor dad and sister last nigh during the funfest in our church and he gave me this website. it's encouraging to know that god is still in the business of answering our prayers. staff here at the hospital want to let you know that you are in our prayers. be strong, remember that JESUS has plans for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future, if you call upon him, he will answer you, when you call him with all your heart. claim this promise charles and you will see what god has instore for you. god bless and take care. church of the good shepherd remembers you in their prayers as well.

12:22 AM, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home