Monday, November 14, 2005



The BIG day!
Today there are several things that will be happening.
  • Platelet transfusion before procedures.
  • Bone marrow aspiration
  • Insert chemotherapy into my spinal cord
  • My dad may have to give his blood that will eventually go into me.

I awoke many times last night with the sweats. But all is well right now.

Here is a current picture of me, I thought it was funny because I am taking a medicine called Prednisone right now and it makes my stomach really bloated and me gain weight as well. I don't mind.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Charles,

Itz Kereen! Well yeah..I came to the library and I had a chance to wite to you! Well hopefully you are allright.. and hopefully uou get better...not hopefully...you are going to get better. You know that GOD dosen't give anybody somehting that they can't handle. So yeah!!! Remember that the best things in life are the ones you wait for. Hey ill be praying for you and you pray for me too. Remember that we are companions. I love you,Charles! May GOD be with you and your family! Godd Luck and GOD BLESS YOU!

4:19 PM, November 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We call those sweats "Hot Flashes"
Welcome to my world OLD MAN!!
See you soon,
Jonathan

9:10 PM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 9 west tower day shift thinks that is the sexiest photo eva!!!!
Ha, Ha just kidding!!
We love you,
The day shift Nurses

4:44 PM, December 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home