Monday, November 07, 2005

The chains have been broken!


God's mercy has been upon me and my family and it is able to be seen! I no longer will have to go inpatient until the time of the bone marrow transplant...Much of my family came up to visit with me this weekend and blessed me with there company...I have had no adverse reactions to any of the medications, and been fever free for a while...It appears that my brother and sister will be living with us for the time being and will be attending school here in Houston...I plan to volunteer for a nearby museum...the doctors are very pleased with my blood counts and are optimistic...my energy level has been good as well as my appetite...Is the mercy of God not obvious? In the midst of this illness, that is meant to kill me, I am living more abundantly. What more is there to say?

I have to constantly remind myself that it is by God's mercy that I am alive.

Prayer request: This Friday I will be going in for a bone marrow biopsy and the doctors will determine how stable or unstable the leukemia is. Please join us in prayer that they will see clean bone marrow and that I will be ready for the Bone marrow transplant. Also pray for my father and his body that it will be healthy for it seems as though he is going to be the donor, they will start the preparations on him this Friday.

Scripture of the Day:

Romans 9 (King James Version)

16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Son
Its me mom, I'm so very grateful to the Lord for revealing himself to you during this trying time in your life. My prayer to you is that he would give us knowledge, understanding and wisdom during this period. I'm not afraid because his my shepard therfore we will not fear or dispare. Charles be of good courage although the promise to deliver may tarry it will surely come to pass. Stand firm in your God for He is your great reward. Stand still and see the salvation of your God. Don't be afraid for the creator is with us. There is more on our side than there is on the enemies camp. The enemy has lost the battle because God has already proclaimed that you will live and not die and declare the works of the Lord. Praise his holy name that name which every kneen on earth and heaven must bow and leakumia must bow. I love you so very much I release you to God you are his and he is yours nothing can take that from you. When you were a baby I loved you so very much and that you are older my love has intensived . Its a mothers love from God that he placed in me the moment I laid my eyes on you it was love at first sight. I thank God he has given us this oprotuninty to spend before you become a man and one day get married. Don't worry about anything but in everything by supplication let your request be made known to God and the peace of God that passes all understanding will keep your hearts stayed on him.
Love
Mom l

7:58 PM, November 07, 2005  
Anonymous Nelda said...

Hi Charles,
It was such a blessing to see you and your mom this weekend. I am so glad that you are doing so well. I will keep you in my prayers everyday. I pray that on Friday we receive more good news and we will be able to finish what we started out to do---kill all the leukemia. God bless you, and remember we love you very much!

8:37 AM, November 09, 2005  
Anonymous rosendo hinojosa said...

Charles,
I heard the news form some of your dad's co-workers that he is a match. Even from Virginia, the LORD hears our prayers. I am once again amazed at the strength and faith you have demonstrated. I hope you are able to go back to your hang out (basement) and relax a little. What you are gong through is more than most adults can handle, yet, you have far exceeded anybodys expectations and hopes. Keep the LORD in your heart and day hello to your family. We'll keep praying as I'm sure you will keep fighting.

7:14 PM, November 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charles,
My name is Adam Matanovic. I work with your Dad at the McAllen BP Station. My fiance and I saw your Dad at church last Wednesday evening and we had a chance to talk. He let me know about your website and I went home that night and logged on. Charles I was moved and inspired beyond words. Your parents and family must be very proud of you. The courage, positive mental attitude, and profound faith you have is an inspiration to me, my family, and many others. It was obvious to me after reading your website that you are filled with the Holy Spirit and that the Holy Spirit is working through you. "Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" (Philippians 1:6). I am praying for you and your family Charles. I believe that the experience you are going through will not only inspire other Christians but will lead others to Christ. You are a powerful witness. Stay strong and God Bless.
Your Brother in Christ,
Adam F. Matanovic

5:38 PM, December 09, 2005  
Anonymous Elder OSATO (Christ Commission bible church) said...

Hi Charles,
I read through your testimonies, and I thank GOD for your FAITH and what GOD is doing in your life.I want to let you know that "Greater is HE that is in you than he that is in the world."
I pray with you today by the lead of the HOLY SPIRIT that GOD ALMIGHTY should minister to your spirit this moment, where there are pains LORD GOD to give you peace and mercy.
Where there is self doubt, GOD to release a renewed confinence through your grace in JESUS MIGHTY NAME-Amen

1:28 PM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home