Wednesday, November 02, 2005

There has been an atmosphere of confusion lately. There were many doctors telling us different things that brought about uncertainty in our thoughts. The doctor's plan to continue with the experimental drug now that my body has reacted well with a dose of the traditional chemo. So we are thankful to God right now that He is showing himself faithful. This matter is obviously to big for us to handle right now.

My mother, father, and sister were tested the other day to determine which would be the best possible match for a possible blood marrow donor when and if it comes time to proceed with the transplant.

At this time I must be still and allow whatever it is that God has planned for me. He is the one who searches the hearts of man and He knows mine. Now is not the time to play "Christian" and run around doing things artificially. The number of christian CD's or books or sermons I take into possession at this time will not bring about anything but dust. Every day that I awake, am I even more encouraged that there was and is a reason for the things that will follow.

Romans 8:27 (New International Version)
27And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous DOLLY said...

HI CHARLES, I DROP YOU SOME LINES LAST WEEKEND AND SO WITH ONE OF THE NURSES HERE AT DHR WHO TOOK CARE OF YOU WHILE YOU WERE HERE. THAT'S THE WAY TO GO. WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT, NO MATTER WHAT THE DOCTORS ARE TELLING YOU. THE JESUS THAT WE SERVE IS BIGGER THAN WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH NOW. REMEMBER THE POWER THAT RAISED JESUS FROM THE DEATH IS THE SAME POWER THAT IS WITHIN YOU NOW.
GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD. BY THE WAY I THINK I SAW YOUR DAD LAST WED. NITE IN CHURCH. PEOPLE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU CHARLES AND THERE'S POWER IN CORPORATE PRAYERS. WHATEVER WE BIND HERE ON EARTH WILL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN. OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL. JESUS LOVES YOU. YOU ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYES.
HERE'S A WRITING FROM "JILL LEMMING".

NO MATTER WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
OR WHAT TOMORROE BRINGS...
I KNOW I"M SAFE WITHIN THE ARMS
OF JESUS CHRIST, MY KING.

EVERY DAY UPON THIS EARTH,
I FEEL HIS SPIRIT MOVE...
I KNOW HE LIVES WITHIN MY HEART
TO COMFORT AND TO SOOTHE.

AND WHEN I STUMBLE, AS I WILL,
I'LL PICK MYSELF UP HIGH...
FOR IN MY WEAKNESS, HE IS STRONG; IN DARKNESS, HE IS LIGHT.

GENTLE JESUS, HEAR ME NOW
AND DRY HESE TEARS I WEEP.
TAKE THE BURDENS THAT I BEAR
AND HEAL ME AS I SLEEP.

AND AS THE MORNING SUN APPEARS,
I'LL GIVE MY THANKS SO TRUE.
ANOTHER DAY HAS COME AGAIN;
MY JESUS, I LOVE YOU.

TODAY IS SUNDAY, MAYBE I'LL SEE YOUR DAD AND YOUR SISTER IN CHURCH IF THEY ARE NOT THERE WITH YOU. SAY HELLO TO YOUR MOM. YOU HAVE A STRONG MOTHER AND PRAISE GOD FOR HER. AGAIN REMEMBER OUR GOD IS FAITHFULL. KEEP BELEIVING AND TRUSTING. HE CAME TO GIVE US LIFE AND LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY. GOD BLESS...

2:35 AM, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home