Sunday, December 18, 2005

Update on Charles...

First and foremost, I THANK GOD for his continued blessings and protection over my family.

Charles is doing great and his organs continue to function better and better every day! He is still sedated and has been so for a little over one week now! He should be well rested when he wakes up! (ha ha!) Doctors are concerned that he has not come out of the state of sedation despite discontinuing certain medications. Over the next few days, they will continue to run tests on brainwave activity and check for meningitis and so on, but God is in control and the outcome has already been ordained by Him.

As soon as he is able, Charles will jump at the opportunity to give his testimony on what God has done this past week.

Looking back at the past eighteen months since Charles initially was diagnosed with Leukemia, God has not stopped blessing and protecting my family and me. He has taught me to base my hope in Christ and has given me increased faith to withstand the rains and winds as His word says in Matthew 7:25:
[Jesus said] "The rain came down, the streams rose, and the
winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall,
because it had its foundation on the rock."
God has also poured out his blessings through my rather large blood family (thank God), work, and everyone at Church of the Good Sheperd in McAllen, Baptist Temple Church in McAllen, Calvary Baptist Church in McAllen, Journey Church in Mission, Christ Commission Bible Church in Houston, and through many, many others who are continually praying for us. THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Matthew 5:2-5

[Jesus] said: "Your blessed when you're at the end of your rope.
With less of you there is more of God and his rule. You're blessed
when you feel you've lost what is most dear to you. Only then can
you be embraced by the One most dear to you. You're blessed when
you're content with just who you are...no more, no less. That's the
moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought."

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proverbs 4:20-22 – 20 My son, attend to my WORDS; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. (KJV)
21 … let them penetrate deep within your heart. (Living Bible)
22 Let a man master them, they will bring life and healing to his whole being. (Knox)
22 … and to all his body a healing. (Leeser)
22 … to every part of one’s flesh they bring healing. (Rotherham)
CONFESSION:
God’s Word is health to all my flesh. His Word is medicine to my flesh. ‘I am the Lord that healeth thee’ is medicine to all my flesh. ‘I will take sickness away from the midst of thee is medicine to my flesh. The Word of God is full of the life of God. That life is saturating my spirit. God’s life and healing power is in His Word, and His Word is at work in me now. The Word of God is depositing the life of God and the healing of God into my spirit. That life and health is spreading out of my spirit into every tissue and pore of my body, creating health and soundness. My body has no choice but to respond to the healing in the Word that is being absorbed into me now.

8:46 AM, December 19, 2005  
Anonymous Nathan Funk (GS) said...

Garcia Family,

This holiday season was established on miracles! We thank God for the miracle of life that was given throught the birth of Jesus. We love you and rejoice with you because we serve the only true and faithful God.
Merry Christmas!
From the Funk Family!

7:51 AM, December 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malachi 4:2 – 2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall. (NIV)
2 But to you who fear My name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings;… (NKJV)
2But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams,… (Amplified)
2But for you, sunrise! The sun of righteousness will dawn on those who honor My NAME, healing radiating from its wings. You will be bursting with energy, like colts frisky and frolicking. (The Message)
CONFESSION:
The Son of righteousness has arisen, having CONQUERED sickness and Satan. There is healing in His wings. That healing is flowing into me now by His Word. I am trusting beneath His healing wings.

11:13 AM, December 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psalm 91:1-6, 9-10 – 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. (KJV) CONFESSION:
I am abiding under the shadow of the Almighty. Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord that healeth me, is my refuge and fortress against disease. His Word is my shield and buckler against sickness. I’m trusting under His wings because Malachi 4:2 says there is healing in His wings. I’m not afraid of disease. I’m not afraid of sickness. I’m abiding under the shadow of Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord that healeth me. No plague shall come nigh my dwelling or my body. I resist sickness and disease. I refuse to accept it! It’s not mine! I refuse to be sick in Jesus’ Name. Sickness cannot trespass in my body. Sickness, (name it), you can’t come nigh my dwelling. I refuse you! I resist you!

5:46 AM, December 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles Garcia & Family,

My family and I are praying for you in Jesus' name. We are also lifting you up in prayer at Good Shepard Church. "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you" (John 15;7). Merry Christmas and God Bless.

Your Brother in Christ,
Adam F. Matanovic

10:03 AM, December 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Word of God will accomplish what it was sent out to do. The Word itself contains the power to produce what it says. Just as when God said, “Let there be light” and there was light, healing Scriptures contain within them the capacity to produce healing. Isaiah 55:11 –So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
but it shall accomplish what I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. (KJV)

I'm standing in faith with you, believing in GOD -- nothing is impossible for our GOD -- for Charles' healing.
GOD Bless You and Keep You Strong!

5:33 AM, December 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JESUS is The Good Shepherd and a good shepherd takes care of his sheep. I know He's taking care of your son, Charles, your family and you.

5:36 AM, December 22, 2005  
Anonymous Krismarie said...

its good to hear charles has been doing better =) its been a while since i've heard from him or the family. i'll be checking up soon. God bless and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays =)

10:06 PM, December 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garcia Family,
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in HIM, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

God Bless you! In His love,
Stephens Family
(Good Shepherd)

7:39 AM, December 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with you.


A friend of your uncle Fred

10:48 PM, December 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home